<< back to the complete list of demolished English country houses
Built by George Harry Grey, 7th Earl of Stamford, in 1854.
A further image and more information is available from The Village of Groby: Bradgate House
Note that this house is separate from the Bradgate House in Bradgate Park, near Newtown Linford, which was the birthplace of Lady Jane Grey. However, the same family built and owned both houses.